Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lily Collins Talks About 'The Mortal Instruments', 'The English Teacher', and 'Love, Rosie'

Lily Collins talks to Collider.com about her up coming movies, including The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
Here's a snippet from the interview where Lily talks about The Mortal Instruments:
After the trailer for The Mortal Instruments debuted, did you see the overwhelming response for it online? Are you prepared for the level of excitement for that film?
COLLINS: I did a Q&A at The Grove where there were about 500 girls, all asking questions. Some of them were close to fainting and they were hyper-ventilating, and I was like, “This is so weird!” I was a fan of the books before I was cast, so I get being a fan of the series. But then, it’s really weird to be the actress who’s playing the role that people admire so much. It’s like, “I’m just me! Why are you so excited for just me?!” It doesn’t click for me. But, I’m so proud of this project and I’m so excited to share it. It’s something that I believe in so much, and I would love to play Clary for as long as I can. I’m a firm believer in whatever happens, happens, and just go with the flow, but if that means that people are in love with the movie and support it and continue to be fans, then that’s a blessing. That’s amazing to have.
Read the full interview here

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+