Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lily Collins's review on the theatrical trailer to 'City of Bones'

The theatrical trailer is premiering at WonderCon this Saturday. While the trailer will be released online on Monday.
Lily Collins has a chat with the HollywoodReporter
It ends, and you have to watch it again because there’s so much packed into the trailer. The first time I watched it, I asked to watch it three other times just ‘cause it’s so much that happens, it’s like a whirlwind.
As well as hopefully pleasing the fans of the series, I think we're going to invite new people in and make them obsessed with the story as well,” Collins says. “I couldn't be prouder of the project. I'm so excited for people to see it. I really think Harald [Zwart, the director] did an amazing job of taking what could've been a CGI-heavy, action-packed film and really made it about heart and character and emotion. Special effects are just the icing on top.

“I was a fan before I was cast, so it's something that I've been passionate about before really being involved in,” she says. “I believe in the producers at Constantin and I know that they have a really good taste level when it comes to the creative side... I just prayed that it wouldn't come to the time when they were ready to shoot and I was doing something else."
“As with any potential franchise, you just leave it up to kind of the fans and to see what happens,” she muses. “I signed on because I love Clary and I would want to play her for as long as I can. At the end of the day, you have to kind of step back and remove yourself and go, ‘OK, well we just have to see what happens’ and you go along with the flow. I think all of us would really love to play characters for as long as the fans will have it.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+