Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jamie Campbell Bower Says "It's Not Easy Being Jace"

Jamie Campbell Bower talks to Sci-Fi Now and explains how it was so hard to physically become Jace.
“The whole fame aspect of acting makes me feel a bit… not nervous, but it’s just not something I’m really into,” he says. “I try not to think about it. I am not doing this to be famous, I am doing this because I love what I do.”
It’s a good job, since this demon-slaying role has meant getting up at unsociable hours to work on his bod. “The physical element was pretty hardcore for me, being a) English and b) early 20s, the last thing you want to do is get up in the morning and go to the sodding gym,” he admits. “I was doing maybe three hours of training every day and having to change my diet and having to constantly be like, ‘I can’t have a sandwich. I can’t even look at wheat.’”
Read the full article over at Sci-Fi Now

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+