Friday, June 21, 2013

Tribute Talks to Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower About 'The Mortal Instruments: CITY OF BONES'

On Tribute's June 2013 issue, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is featured in the magazine. In Lily Collins' interview, she talks about what was it like having Jonathan Rhys Meyers playing her dad:
Jonathan is so talented, it ups your game. You know he intesified all of us and brought new things out of us, especially for Clary's character. He would improv a line when I wasn't expecting it, to scare me. It did scare me but then between takes he's like, "Are you okay? Let's work through this, let me fix your hair." He's a lovely man and he's the perfect choice for Valentine.
 In Jamie Campbell Bower's interview, he talked about the chemistry between the actors:
People can see it. I think it was one of the big reasons that I was put in this role, because at the time I went for the screen test, physically I wasn't the image of who the character is. I think the saw a connection between us and they were like, "That's it! They are the characters."
Read Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower's full interview over at Tribute 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+