Friday, May 10, 2013

Lily Collins's Vogue Diary 'Getting Ready for the Met Gala'

Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower attended the Met Gala 2013 together. We got amazing Jamily (Jamie and Lily) pictures. They looked amazing in the Shadowhunter colour -black. Vogue has some behind the scene/pre-party pictures:
Lily Collins getting ready to go into hair and makeup.
5:30 P.M.
Taking in the view from her hotel room window. “I’m a huge people watcher,” says Collins. “And the hotel has these great floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the street, so that is where I waited while everyone was setting up.”

Both Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower, her date for the evening, getting the process started.
“The look was not originally what I had in mind, but I thought: Why not go for it?” says Collins of her punk-rock makeup courtesy of Molly Stern. “I am so glad I did because the end result was incredible.” Her hair was done by Gregory Russell.
The Moschino dress (and Jamie’s corresponding text) was made especially for the actress. “I was sent sketches and we narrowed it down to two ideas,” she says. “But I didn’t actually try it all on until the day before. It was exciting, but stressful.”

Collins ready to head to the car. “I felt like I was in character,” she says. “The look was this incredible mix of feminine and ethereal, but with a real hard edge.”
The jacket came from the Moschino archives and was fitted for the actress on the spot.
Lily and Jamie hop into the car and speed uptown to the museum.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+