Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Week Indeed, #ShareMortalLove and Clace

#ShareMortalLove started in honour of Valentine for Valentine's Day. We recently received new official movie photos of Simon, Isabelle, Alec, JaceMagnus, and of course, Valentine himself.
Magnus's Party from Cassie's tumblr
Check out all the set reports from hollywood.com, comingsoon, collider, and more: here.

So, @MortalMovie presents the last day of #ShareMortalLove, starting with:
What could be hidden within?
Sometimes I feel lost in my own head. Who am I?
When my back is against the wall, I can always find a way to push through.
What hand could hold my heart?
I'm going to show my love by acting on it
We uncovered Clace (Clary and Jace) looking perfect as ever:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+